Banner 468 X 60

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Suffer Brain Cancer, Women From United States are Desperate

A 29-year-old woman suffering from end-stage brain cancer expressed her intention to end her life himself next month.

Brittany Maynard, choose November 1, 2014 as the day of his death. On that day, she plans to downing prescription drugs excessively to her in her bedroom while surrounded by family and loved ones.
Britanny chose Nov. 1 as the date of her death because it was close to the anniversary of her husband.

Earlier this year, Britanny was diagnosed with cancer and doctors estimate the remaining life of women that lived only six months. Listening to the diagnosis, Britanny decided not to undergo radiation therapy which will destroy their quality of life.

"After months of research, my family and take a painful decision. There is no treatment that could save my life, and recommended therapy would likely spend my time left," said Britanny.

"Because my whole body is still young and healthy, then I will spend my time as normal as possible despite the cancer eating away my brain," she added.

"I do not want my family to face this terrible scenario, so I tried to find an honorable way to die. I decided that death with dignity is the best choice for me and my family," said Brittany.

Before being diagnosed with brain cancer, Britanny is an active woman who likes to travel around the world. Some things I have ever done was to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, to race marathons and recently married.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment